OrthoOne Sports Medicine is a leader in the evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries in Collierville, Tennessee, and Olive Branch, Mississippi. Our providers understand the needs of the workers’ compensation community and stay up-to-date on current workers’ compensation case law in Tennessee and Mississippi. Our treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Our staff provides comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way. Our practice has experience and expertise in treating the full spectrum of work-related injuries. We take pride in our reports and our timely communications.
Our program features:
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Complete rehabilitation programs on site
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
IMEs are a critical step in determining return to work status. OrthoOne Sports Medicine is a leader in providing solid and reliable IME services, and we understand the importance of timely and accurate communication. Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic and subspecialties
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
If you’re an employer or case manager, call OrthoOne Sports Medicine to request a workers’ comp evaluation or an independent medical evaluation today. We can be reached at (901) 861-9610 in Collierville, Tennessee or at (662) 890-2663 in Olive Branch, Mississippi.