Meet Our Providers
“We don't just say we care, we show we care.”
At OrthoOne, that’s the motto we live by. We place an emphasis on seeing our patients as quickly as possible, without sacrificing quality in the care that each patient deserves. Our experienced orthopedic physicians, all of whom are surgeons, share a genuine interest in your personal health. A concern for your time and a friendly, skilled staff are what you can expect every time you visit one of our offices.
The physicians at OrthoOne Sports Medicine are all board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and provide high quality, patient-centered care for you and your family. They are among the best orthopedic professionals, and their collective expertise and their ability to take patients from injury to a full recovery defines our practice.
Our providers are ready to serve you. Learn more about them below as well as our athletic trainers. To schedule an appointment with any of our orthopedic surgeons, call us in Arlington, Tennessee at (901) 430-8265, Collierville, Tennessee at (901) 861-9610 or Olive Branch, Mississippi at (662) 890-2663 or you can use our online request form.
Director of Sports Medicine
OrthoOne Sports Medicine
April 2008 to Present
- BSEd: Exercise & Sports Science/Athletic Training, University of Memphis
- NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer #110002129
- Tennessee Licensed Athletic Trainer #000000574
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) #1225167265
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA)
- Southeast Athletic Trainers’ Association (SEATA)
- Tennessee Athletic Trainers’ Society (TATS)
- Tennessee Sports Medicine Advisory Committee
- TATS Reimbursement Committee (past Chairman)
- Secondary Schools Athletic Training Committee (past Chairman)
- TSSAA Wrestling Weight Management Committee
- Married: 25 years to Tamara Turner, Manager in HR at FedEx
- One son, Jacob
Tripp has been the head athletic trainer at Houston High School since 1996 and has served three elected terms as the West Tennessee Representative to the Executive Board of the Tennessee Athletic Trainers’ Society. Tripp also serves on the Board of Directors of the Germantown Education Foundation.
OrthoOne Sports Medicine:
Germantown Municipal School District (GMSD)
Houston High School
Collierville Soccer Association (CSA)
LOBOS Soccer Club
- Soccer Elite Fall Championship
- Adidas Wolf River Classic (Boys)
- Adidas Wolf River Classic (Girls)
- SE College Showcase
- Adidas Blues City Blowout
- Soccer Elite Spring Championship
- Adidas Premier Invitational
Memphis LOBOS (WPSL)
Matthew R. Norton, ATC, LAT
Born in Nashville, Tennessee, Matthew has been practicing athletic training in the Memphis area since 2016.
Matthew received a bachelor of science in athletic training from Middle Tennessee State University in 2015. He is a licensed athletic trainer in the state of Tennessee and board certified by the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATABOC). He works with the athletes at Collierville High School and assists in the clinic setting with Dr. Biggers.
Matthew is a member of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) and the Tennessee Athletic Trainers’ Society (TATS). While attending Middle Tennessee State University, he served as the vice president and president of the Student Athletic Trainers’ Association. He’s worked with multiple highly ranked high schools in Nashville, as well as with the MTSU football team and the MTSU women’s soccer team. While attending MTSU, Matthew also completed a summer internship in the NFL with the St. Louis Rams and a semester with the Vanderbilt women’s lacrosse team.